Help make this event a success
Volunteering at the Joe Martin Gran Fondo is both fun and rewarding! The Joe Martin Gran Fondo is not a success without a great volunteer organization. Our athletes are training hard and will need our support to make this event a safe and memorable experience!
More than 120 volunteers are needed for this year’s event. Please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Carmen Newberry to volunteer today and help everyone make it safely to the finish line. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 479-879-5544 for more information.
Volunteers will receive:
- Goodie bag
- Volunteer t-shirt
- Community service hours (if needed)
- 4:30am- 7:00am – Race course review and final set-up
- 7:00am- 4:30pm – Course marshals, security and intersection captains
- 8:00am- 3:30pm – Aid stations
- 10:00am- 4:00pm – Post-race celebration management
- 2:30pm- 5:30pm – Event clean-up
All Sports Productions Staff