Opens December 1...Are You Ready!
What are you waiting for?
Registration will open December 1, so get ready!
Entry Fee Schedule:
- Dec 1 – Dec 31: $50, $40, $30
- Jan 1 – March 15: $60, $50, $40
- March 16 – April 8: $75, $65, $45
- April 9 – April 13: $90, $80, $55
- Fees are respective to the three distances (75, 45, 30)
- Entry fee does not include a t-shirt, but there is an option to purchase one at a discount
- THERE IS NO REGISTRATION THE MORNING OF THE EVENT.
- Friday, April 13 only during packet pickup
- THERE IS NO DAY OF EVENT REGISTRATION.
PACKET PICKUP LOCATIONS:
- Friday 6pm – 9pm. The Chancellor Hotel, 70 East Ave. Fayetteville, AR 72701
- Saturday 6am – 7:30am. 15th & Razorback Ave. Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701. See directions – https://goo.gl/maps/5iFTVgxMvSs.
2018 Gran Fondo Jersey Design – coming soon
2017 Gran Fondo Jersey Design:
- A new course in 2018.
- 75 miles
- Begins at 8:00 AM
- Limit: 200 participants
- course to be announced
- This is the course that the original road race course for the 41st annual Joe Martin Stage Race. Become A Pro For A Day!
- 45 miles
- Begins at 8:05 AM
- Limit: 300 participants
- Course Map
- The start and finish are the same as all the others (including the Pro Men and Women). Come experience the pageantry, but without all the pain of a long day in the saddle!
- 30 miles
- Begins at 8:10 AM
- Limit: 50 participants
- Course Map
- VIP 75 includes the following:
- Cycling Jersey
- Water Bottle
- VIP finish line ticket for both the Joe Martin Stage Race Friday Pro races
- VIP finish line ticket for the Joe Martin Stage Race Sunday criterium races
- Additional tickets can be purchased while supplies last.
- 75 miles
- Begins at 8:00 AM
- Limit: 25 participants
Please perform a thorough inspection of your equipment BEFORE event day. Mechanics will be at the start, but take your bicycle to your favorite shop for a tune up so you arrive at the Fondo start line with a functioning machine. The last thing you need is a bad wheel or your brakes to fail, turning you into a two-wheeled projectile. For your safety and the safety of everyone around you, check your gear and don’t forget your helmet. Mechanics will be on course to assist with basic roadside repairs; however, it is ultimately your responsibility. In other words…be prepared.
Although there will be some road closures, some intersection controls, and some police escorts, Fondo riders are responsible for staying RIGHT of the Yellow or Centerline. When we say ALL that also includes everyone! A Fondo bicycle rider is considered traffic. Parts of the routes will also encounter rural drivers. Parts of the routes will encounter vehicles at highway speed. So, be SMART! You are riding under “Rules of the Road”. Follow the strict centerline rule and ride to the right of the centerline at all times. Ride two-abreast. Act like your life depends on your own common sense – because it does!
Rules of the Road
“Rules of the Road” means you are subject to the traffic laws set forth by the state of Arkansas! You must stop at traffic lights and stop signs; ride single or double as allowed. Be smart and be safe!
Route Support Ends at 2pm
Make sure you pick your ride distance according to your realistic ability and your training pace the past few months. We can’t have you cycling into the night! To make sure everyone keeps pace we have necessary rerouting points and/or SAG points. A sweep vehicle driver will advise slower riders of their option to continue unsupported or SAG to the finish when route support ends. Riders opting to continue without support will relinquish their timing chip upon notice by the sweep.
Refund / Transfer / Event Cancellation Policies
- No refunds will be given, but…
- Participants who are unable to race will be allowed to rollover their entry to the following year or apply to another All Sports Productions’s owned event in the current year
- Participants must contact the Race Director before the race to be eligible for a rollover
- If the event is cancelled, rollovers do not apply and all participants will be transferred to the rescheduled date of the event
- All Sports Productions in coordination with both local emergency personnel and race officials will make decisions based on safety first.
- Courses and/or race segments may be altered as agreed to between All Sports Productions and officials.
- If the event must be cancelled, then a participants’ registration will be transferred to the rescheduled event only. The rescheduled date may not be until the following year’s regularly scheduled date. The transfer is only good for the rescheduled event regardless if the athlete is able to attend.