Find out more about the Gran Fondo
What is the Joe Martin Gran Fondo?
The Joe Martin Gran Fondo will consist of four courses. All routes are held on portions of the same course as the pro and amateurs have or are competing on. And there are new routes from past years including the beast. It may not be 110 miles, but The 74 will make you feel like a Pro after you’re finished. You get to “Become A Pro For A Day”!
What are the 3 courses like?
- A 23-mile option.
- (NEW) The 41 – original Joe Martin race loop, but with 700′ less climbing than the 51
- The medium course (51 miles) is held on the traditional Saturday loop race course.
- The long course (74 miles)
- See Course Link for full details
What does the registration fee include?
- Finisher prize
- Post-ride meal and beverages for all participants
- Fun aid stations on the course
- Free drawing for prizes
- Goody bag with LOTS of sponsor’s products and services which include:
Important GRAN FONDO Details
Race Day Packet Pickup & Parking
- See directions – https://goo.gl/maps/dVNSPQAX7mD2
- Saturday 6:30am – 8:30am. Prairie Grove, Arkanas. https://goo.gl/maps/dVNSPQAX7mD2
Aid Station Information
- 75-mile course – Mile 18, 41 and 64.
- 51-mile course – Mile 18 and 41.
- 40-mile course – Mile 29
- The Chancellor Hotel – 855-285-6162
- The Baymont Inn and Suites – 479-695-2121
- Mention the race for a special rate.