Stay tuned for updates on the rescheduled date
Find out more about the Gran Fondo
Due to COVID-19, we are postponing the ride to a future date in 2020. Our goal is to hold the event, so please stay tuned for updates as we receive them from local, state and federal agencies.
What is the Joe Martin Gran Fondo?
The Joe Martin Gran Fondo will consist of five road & two gravel grinder courses, plus there is even an option to stay completely on the Razorback Greenway paved trail system to take in the sights.
What are the road courses like?
- 13, 25, 55, 66 and 85 mile options
- And a “Points of Interest Ride”…stay completely on the Razorback Greenway and check out the sights.
- See Course Link for more info.
What are the gravel grinder courses like?
- 44 and 70-mile options.
- See Course Link for more info
What does the registration fee include?
- Cotton t-shirt
- Unique, one-of-a-kind finisher medal
- Post-ride meal and beverages for all participants
- Fun aid stations on the course
- Goody bag with sponsor’s products and services.
Important GRAN FONDO Details
Pre-Race Packet Pickup & Registration – TBA
- Friday 1:00pm – 7:00pm.
- Location TBA in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Race Day Packet Pickup & Parking – TBA
- Saturday 6:30am – 8:15am.
- Start Location – Intersection of 13th and Block St, Walker Park, Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- Finish Line – same area as above
Aid Station Information
- The 55, 65 and 85 courses will have aid stations every 15 to 23 miles.
- The 25 mile course will have one at Mile 11.
- The Lucky 13…we’ll be waiting with cold beverages and food at the finish line!
- Gravel Grinders. The 44 will have one at Mile 19. The 70 will have two at Mile 19 and Mile 51
- cohobnb.com firstname.lastname@example.org or cohobnb.com/listings
- The Baymont Inn and Suites – 479-695-2121
- Mount Sequoyah – 800-760-8126
2019 – All Distances
2018 – All Distances