Find out more about the Gran Fondo
What is the Joe Martin Gran Fondo?
The Joe Martin Gran Fondo will consist of three courses. Both the 114 and 45-mile courses are the same as the Pro Men and Women and the 30-mile course is held on a portion of the pro’s Saturday route. You get to be “Become A Pro For A Day”!
What are the 3 courses like?
- A 30-mile option.
- The medium course (45 miles) is held on the same course as the Pro Men and Women do on Saturday.
- The long course (114 miles) is held on the same course as the Pro Men and Women do on Friday. The course will be run the same direction as the pros in 2017
What does the registration fee include?
- Fun aid stations on the course
- Finisher prize
- Post-ride meal and beverages for all participants
- Free drawing for prizes
- Goody bag with LOTS of sponsor’s products and services which include:
- Adventure Subaru / Joe Martin Gran Fondo co-branded sling bag
- Performance bars
- $10 Lewis & Clark Outfitters gift certificate
Important GRAN FONDO Details
- See directions – https://goo.gl/maps/5iFTVgxMvSs.
- Saturday 6am – 7:30am. 15th & Razorback Ave. Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701. See directions – https://goo.gl/maps/5iFTVgxMvSs.
Aid Station Information
- 114-mile course – Mile 33, 56, 75 and 86.
- 45-mile course – Mile 23.
- The Chancellor Hotel – 855-285-6162
- The Baymont Inn and Suites – 479-695-2121
- Mention the race for a special rate.