Find out more about the Gran Fondo
What is the Joe Martin Gran Fondo?
The Joe Martin Gran Fondo will consist of three courses. Both the 30 and 45-mile routes are held on portions of the same course as the Pro Men and Women and the new 75-mile course will take in new roads and on a portion of the pro’s route as well. You get to “Become A Pro For A Day”!
What are the 3 courses like?
- A 30-mile option.
- The medium course (45 miles) is held on the traditional Saturday race course.
- The long course (75 miles) to be announced
What does the registration fee include?
- Fun aid stations on the course
- Finisher prize
- Post-ride meal and beverages for all participants
- Free drawing for prizes
- Goody bag with LOTS of sponsor’s products and services which include:
Important GRAN FONDO Details
- See directions – https://goo.gl/maps/5iFTVgxMvSs.
- Saturday 6am – 7:30am. 15th & Razorback Ave. Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701. See directions – https://goo.gl/maps/5iFTVgxMvSs.
Aid Station Information
- 75-mile course – Mile 23, 41, and 60.
- 45-mile course – Mile 23.
- The Chancellor Hotel – 855-285-6162
- The Baymont Inn and Suites – 479-695-2121
- Mention the race for a special rate.