Find out more about the Gran Fondo
What is the Joe Martin Gran Fondo?
The Joe Martin Gran Fondo will consist of five new road courses and two gravel grinder courses.
What are the road courses like?
- A 13-mile option. Lucky 13
- 25, 55, 66 and 85 mile options
- See Course Link for more info.
What are the gravel grinder courses like?
- A 38 and 70-mile options.
- See Course Link for more info
What does the registration fee include?
- Cotton t-shirt
- Unique, one-of-a-kind finisher medal
- Post-ride meal and beverages (sponsored by Lost 40 Brewing) for all participants
- Fun aid stations on the course
- Goody bag with sponsor’s products and services.
Important GRAN FONDO Details
Pre-Race Packet Pickup & Registration – TBA
- Friday 1:00pm – 7:00pm.
- Intersection of 13th and Block St – Walker Park, Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- Come have a Lost 40 beer on us and discuss the next day’s routes and strategies.
- The Bike Route will be on hand to assist with any last minute repairs or tuneups!
Race Day Packet Pickup & Parking – TBA
- Saturday 6:30am – 8:15am.
- Start Location – Intersection of 13th and Block St, Walker Park, Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- Finish Line – same area as above
Aid Station Information
- The 55, 65 and 85 courses will have aid stations every 15 to 23 miles.
- The 25 mile course will have one at Mile 11.
- The Lucky 13…we’ll be waiting with cold beverages and food at the finish line!
- Gravel Grinders. The 38 will have one at Mile 19. The 70 will have two at Mile 19 and Mile 51
- The Chancellor Hotel – 855-285-6162
- The Baymont Inn and Suites – 479-695-2121
- Mount Sequoyah – 800-760-8126