Find out more about the Gran Fondo
What is the Joe Martin Gran Fondo?
The Joe Martin Gran Fondo will consist of five new road courses and two gravel grinder courses.
What are the road courses like in 2019?
- A 13-mile option. Lucky 13
- 25, 55, 66 and 85 mile options
- See Course Link for more info.
What are the gravel grinder courses like in 2019?
- A 38 and 44 mile options.
- See Course Link for more info
What does the registration fee include?
- Cotton t-shirt
- Unique, one-of-a-kind finisher medal
- Post-ride meal and beverages for all participants
- Fun aid stations on the course
- Free drawing for prizes
- Goody bag with LOTS of sponsor’s products and services which include:
Important GRAN FONDO Details
Race Day Packet Pickup & Parking
- Saturday 6:00am – 7:30am.
- Start Location – Walker Park, Fayetteville, Arkansas. https://goo.gl/maps/UqjWGUsW5Ez
- Finish Line – same area as above
Aid Station Information
- The 55, 65 and 85 courses will have aid stations every 15 miles.
- The 25 mile course will have one at the half-way point.
- The Lucky 13…we’ll be waiting with cold beverages at the finish line!
- Gravel Grinders. Mid-way points
- The Chancellor Hotel – 855-285-6162
- The Baymont Inn and Suites – 479-695-2121
- Mention the race for a special rate.